Your roses are thirsty and need to drink water for 8-12 hours to perk up. With proper care, your roses will bloom over the next few days.
1) Remove the outside guard petals. These rugged outer petals were left on to protect your roses during shipment.
2) Cut 1 inch off the stems and remove leaves that fall below the water line.
3) Fill vase with water and add 1 packet of flower food.
4) Re-cut stems, change water and add second packet of flower food on day
5) For the longest life, keep your roses away from direct sunlight, heat and drafts.